Technical & Management Consulting
We are management consultants with digital expertise. We took the best practices from the professions of Medicine and Engineering and applied them to business, creating a rigorous and successful global consultancy firm. Our aim is to make you more efficient and more successful and we use technology to help you do so.
We have expert consultants in most industries and services. Our consultancy work is in plain english and jargon-free. We work with businesses of all sizes and measure our success by your results.
Making your organisation more successful:
The Onley Group was formed from a group of professionals who felt they could apply the lessons they had learned in their first careers to business. A doctor, a computer scientist and an engineer drew on their collective experience to produce this outstanding management consultancy firm.
Using the diagnostic skills seen in medicine, the design and construction skills of engineering and the high-tech knowledge of computer science; we offer our clients specific answers to how to become more successful.
Our Approach to Management Consultancy:
To get your consultancy work off the ground quickly, we offer free quotations so you can be sure we fit your budget. We will then arrange to discuss your situation in detail within the next week. We make no charge for the initial consultation and initial work outlining your problem. We will then hold a meeting with you to give your our preliminary findings where you can decide if you wish to commission Onley Group to tackle your problem.
All Onley Group projects are covered by our Value Guarantee. If we can't save or make you more than three times our fees, you will get a discount down to that level; i.e if our total consultancy charges add up to more than a third of the value our suggestions will create your company, you'll only pay a third of the value the interventions are forecast to have. It will therefore always make financial sense to use Onley Group consulting.
Onley Group is an honest Technology Consulting and Management Consultancy firm:
- Our work is free of management consultancy jargon - Clear, unambigous communication is important to us. Our presentations and reports are given to you in plain English using terms a lay-person can understand.
- We are fair and transparent about our pricing - We have very clear rules about what constitutes a fair expense and we will agree these with you before starting paid-for work. You will never be stung by unexpected expenses bills when working with Onley Group.
- We are clear when a solution is bespoke and when its pre-made - Sometimes a pre-made solution fits, other times only bespoke will do. We will be clear about where our solutions come from, and if it's pre-made, we'll charge you much less accordingly.
- Our consultancy teams always have an experienced team leader - We will ensure your consultancy team is headed by an industry specialist or very experienced general consultant. Our junior staff will work for your project under close supervision of our senior specialists.
- We charge for what is produced, not how long it took us - We are interested in results, not in number of man-hours used. Onley Group consultants are experienced at working efficiently to a high standard. If a project takes us longer than expected, provided you have not made changes to the brief or specifications, we will not charge you any more.
- We only give you fully-baked solutions - At Onley Group we give our clients specific, measurable, achievable actions to solve their problem. We will keep you updated regularly throughout the life of the project, and will only conclude the project once an achievable solution is in place.
- We always spell out how to put our ideas into practice - We will give you a comprehensive written report at the end of each project which will contain clear instructions for how to achieve what is set out. Each written Onley Group report has a step-by-step guide for each idea at the end of the report specifically applied to your company.
- We are more interested in helping you than anything else - Our aim is to best solve your problem. If another company's product does it better than ours, we will tell you and refer you to them with your permission.